[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Peter Curran <lists at closeconsultants dot com>
 To:  Rolf Sommerhalder <rolf dot sommerhalder at alumni dot ethz dot ch>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: OpenVPN and 1.2beta3
 Date:  Sun, 12 Dec 2004 15:19:54 +0000
Rolf

I am playing with RC2 at the moment - that is the version that should go into
the next beta.

I am currently making a few small changes to ensure that the new OpenVPN
management interface can be used.  I plan to have a status/management chunk
that makes use of this.  If it is as straightforward as it looks then there
will be a simple 'ver 0.1' of this in the next release.

I understand that 2.0 release is likely 'by the end of Jan/Feb' so I expect
that we should have stable code for inclusion in m0n0 1.2.

> Probably you already noticed that OpenVPN 2.0-rc1 was released past
> week. So looks like it is nearing 2.0 release, and thus might make it
> into m0n0wall 1.3. Do you intend to include rc1 into your efforts ?

Peter

believed to be clean.