[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Rick Preston <rickjpreston at gmail dot com>
 To:  KH Lau <KH dot Lau at wongswec dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] PPTP Passive FTP server can't access?
 Date:  Sun, 12 Dec 2004 11:08:30 -0500
Just to make sure we are on the same page, you PPTP to the m0n0wall
then use a ftp client to access a ftp server on the LAN or OPTx
interface.  you can log in to the ftp server but can not get a
directory listing.  Is this correct?  If so you probably have not made
a rule allowing the passive port range.  On my ftp server, we use
55000-61000 for passive ports, so for ftp I have to open port 21 and
55000-61000 on my PPTP interface to my LAN\OPTx interface.

If this is not correct please expand on your problem.