[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  m0n0 dot ch at hourfollowshour dot org
 To:  KH Lau <KH dot Lau at wongswec dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] PPTP Passive FTP server can't access?
 Date:  Sun, 12 Dec 2004 11:12:51 -0500
Not sure if this is the same issue you are facing, but I think the MTU
setting can cause problems here if not set correctly.

I had a similar problem where I couldn't scp more then x k of a file
(something like 110k), narrored it down to the MTU and when I change it
in my linux pptpconfig client to mtu 1400, all started working.

Also if you have restrictive firewall rules in your PPTP rule, try to
open it up for a test to see if you still have the problem (to see if
its a rule issue or other issue).

Louis