[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manickam Murugan <Admin at easybrowsing dot com>
 To:  'm0n0wall list' <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  How to prevent http download ?
 Date:  Sun, 12 Dec 2004 23:23:43 +0530
Dear Sir

We can simply disable the port 21 to restrict ftp download files in m0n0.
But, we need to restrict the users downloading big files through port 80.

How to disable http download ( through port 80 ) files, using m0n0.

( I understand that this can be done by delay-pool in squid in linux. You can
specify the file extension as .exe .zip, etc ).
Anything equivalent in m0n0? or other ways ?

Murugan