[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Breish" <cbreish at pchelpservice dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  UDP Broadcast over PPTP
 Date:  Sun, 12 Dec 2004 18:49:01 -0500
Greetings,

from multiple locations.  I have PPTP setup and working, as we are able to
ping each other on the local subnet addresses.  The problem is the game uses

the PPTP connection (I can see them in a packet sniffer, unlike other normal
traffic, which goes directly to my m0n0wall box.)  The clients are all WinXP

PPTP clients.  I have rules setup that allow all LAN traffic with any
protocol to go to any destination, as well as all PPTP traffic with any
protocol to go to any destination.

Is it possible to get this to work with PPTP, or do I have to use IPSEC or

to the current lack of documentation (that I was able to find) for setting

I have to go, is there some sort of guide I can use to get it working with
m0n0wall?

TIA for the help.

Chris Breish