[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  eric at ericmagny dot com
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Cc:  dinesh at alphaque dot com
 Subject:  Fwd: Fwd: failure notice
 Date:  Mon, 13 Dec 2004 01:04:42 -0500
Dinesh,  Manuel,

I would like to know if this function has been implemented in the current beta
released few days ago ?

Best Regards,

eric.
eric at ericmagny dot com

----- Forwarded message from Dinesh Nair <dinesh at alphaque dot com> -----
    Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 03:24:07 +0800
    From: Dinesh Nair <dinesh at alphaque dot com>
 Subject: Re: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal Logging
      To: eric at ericmagny dot com

On 22/09/2004 00:55 eric at ericmagny dot com said the following:
> - That would be very nice (and functionnal!) if we can Also log stats
(traffic
> in/out) from Pass-through MAC already configured in m0n0 to Radisu Server,
> exaclty like the users authorise by portal.

i guess this could be done, using the MAC address as the Username RADIUS
attribute. i'll add a toggle for it in the next beta release.

----- End forwarded message -----