[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Louis <m0n0 dot ch at hourfollowshour dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Are you using a stable or beta release in a 'production' environment?
 Date:  Fri, 10 Dec 2004 11:59:58 -0500
I'm curious how many folks are using the stable release of m0n0wall in
production vs. using a beta release.  I've had no problems with the beta
releases (nice!) and I'm looking to maybe use that version in a prod
environment, once I compare the features (hey if everything I need is in
1.11 stable -- I will use that).

If you send me (*off list*) what version you are using in prod I will
compile the info and send it back to the list in a couple days.

Louis