[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Patrik Jansson <paake at telia dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Problems accessing my own domain within LAN
 Date:  Mon, 13 Dec 2004 20:25:13 +0100
I guess this question has been up before but I couldn't find a satisfied
solution so I post it here and hopefully someone can help me. Im having
my own domain name pointing at my external IP (set on the m0n0wall
router) and I cant access services on one of my computers within this
network (like mail, web etc) from another computer which also resides
within this local network. As Im traveling with my laptop a lot it would
really be nice if I could read mail etc without having to change from
domain -> local IP as soon as Im home. Is there someway to solve this?

Thanks
-Patrik