[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Barry Mather" <barry dot mather at dorecentres dot com dot au>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  dmz to lan
 Date:  Tue, 14 Dec 2004 09:12:49 +1100
Not sure if this is a feature request or not ...

I have a wireless lan on opt1, renamed dmz, and have captive portal all
setup nicely on it, authing with a freeradius box against a mysql db,
anyway, I can see my lan subnets from the dmz when authed, upon looking
at the rulebase, it seems that the 'allow lan to any' was enabled, and
sure enough setting the destination to !dmz seems to work ok ..

However, it would be much nicer to have a WAN in the destination drop
down destination rule set ...

Just so I can say

Allow lan to wan

But this will not allow to dmz as well ..

I know this may seem pedantic, but its just a little thing which bugs me
..

cheers

Dore Achievement Centres (Pty) Ltd - Hotline: 1300 55 77 11

www.dorecentres.com.au

This e-mail message may contain confidential or privileged information
and is intended solely for the individual to whom it is addressed. If you
are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or
copy this e-mail. If you have received it in error please notify us
immediately by telephoning 1300 55 77 11 and destroy this e-mail and
any attachments. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be
contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.
The content of this email is not necessarily that of the Dore Acievement
Centres unless otherwise specified.  This email was scanned for possible
viruses and was sent on 14/12/2004 by barry dot mather at dorecentres dot com dot au to m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch