[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bryan Catlin" <bryancatlin at connectgroup dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  to Wrap or to Soekris that is my question?
 Date:  Mon, 13 Dec 2004 20:02:34 -0500
We are expanding and wanting a smaller unit, instead of our normal regular
pcs, for in the field installs.  Most will be in semi weather proof areas
like outdoor enclosures or at least protected from the elements but not
necessarily heat and cold.

So what I want to know is, is the Wrap or Soekris board more
flexible/reliable to use?  We may need the 3rd LAN port and have a thru put
of about 10Mb and 45Mb in the future.

Best Regards,

Bryan