[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jean Everson Martina <everson at inf dot ufsc dot br>
 To:  "Stefan Stolk - Dynasoft.nl" <stefan at dynasoft dot nl>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] feature request - read only login
 Date:  Tue, 14 Dec 2004 18:30:56 -0200
this is very easy to be acomplished. Is just in any post to m0n0, just
check if user found in $PHP_AUTH_USER or $REMOTE_USER is admin or not,
this can be done using $conf variable very easily. To add new users to
the htacess is very easy too, is just a litle modification in the
htaccess generation routine.

Jean