[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "RP Smith" <rpsmith at hotmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Linksys WRT54GS as AccessPoint on m0n0wall
 Date:  Tue, 14 Dec 2004 17:18:13 -0600
The trick to turning a wireless router into an access point is to disable
its DHCP server and set its IP address to an unused address on your
m0n0wall's OPT interface.  Then connect one of the wireless router's LAN
ports (not its WAN port) to your m0n0wall (using a crossover cable if
necessary).

Roy...