[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Things to think about.
 Date:  Tue, 14 Dec 2004 19:12:32 -0500
On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 15:38:13 -0800, Phill R Kenoyer <phill at bmg50 dot com> wrote:

> WAN to LAN bridging.

I second that.  It's silly to have to have an unused LAN interface on
strictly filtering bridge setups.  I'm sure it was done that way to
protect people from accidently doing something stupid and bridging
their LAN to the WAN, but that makes it really inconvenient when
setting up something like a filtering bridge at a colo.

-Chris