[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jesse Guardiani <jesse at wingnet dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: ipsec issues - tunnel from 1.11 -> 1.2b3
 Date:  Tue, 14 Dec 2004 19:20:49 -0500
Chris Buechler wrote:

> On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 09:54:07 -0500, Jesse Guardiani <jesse at wingnet dot net>
> wrote:
>>
>> I've double checked my configs, and they appear to be
>> the same on both ends, with the exception of phase1
>> pre-shared keys.
>>

> With the exception of the psk's?  The psk has to be the same on both
> sides.

Oh. I thought they could be different for each end point. Anyway,
they ARE the same, I just thought that they *should* be different
and that might be a security problem or something if they were
the same. Still getting the same errors...

--
Jesse Guardiani, Systems Administrator
WingNET Internet Services,