[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Simon SZE-To <simonchs at gmail dot com>
 To:  Phill R Kenoyer <phill at bmg50 dot com>
 Cc:  'M0n0Wall' list <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Bridging firewall.
 Date:  Wed, 15 Dec 2004 13:15:45 +0800
hello phill,

i wanna do the same things with you, please take a look of my case:
http://www.m0n0.ch/wall/list/?action=show_msg&actionargs[]=117&actionargs[]=67

i had enabled filtering bridge, bridged OPT1 with WAN
but my machine with public IP under OPT1 only able to get outgoing
connection, but not in.

in your post i had noticed you turned off the NAT. is it mean i need
to turn off the NAT to get the public IP under OPT1 to work?

thank you.