[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  patrick coeman <patrick at coeman dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: Re: Re: to Wrap or to Soekris that is my question? What about VIA?
 Date:  Wed, 15 Dec 2004 16:17:53 +0100
The MB's are 17cm by 17cm. The small case I use has place for a floppy,
HD, slimline CD, 2 PCI cards and a small 12V to 12V/5V board. The power
supply is a 12V 6A external supply. The case is 30cm by 28cm by 6cm.
There is also a Tiny MB 12cm by 12cm. Via announced the producing of
64bit low power processors.

Some ideas: http://www.mini-box.com/s.nl/sc.8/category.19/it.A/id.330/.f
And if you like to see some nice, silly, crazy, or fun homemade projects
with these 17*17 mini-itx boards, look at http://www.mini-itx.com...

--
Patrick Coeman
Bredestr 171 te B-2620 Hemiksem