[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Tixe Exit" <tixe at tixe dot com dot ar>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Wishlist
 Date:  Wed, 15 Dec 2004 12:20:30 -0300
Hi every one

		I start to think (some time be do that :) ), that is good or
better have in the IPSec area, into the Tunnel Options, give the capability
of put a domain name for the IP Remote Gateway ( Public IP Address ), it is
better when you not have a static IP Address in the other point of the
connection, if have Dinamic IP on one point, we can start the tunnel less
than you re write that IP, but if we can put domain name ( to can use a
DynDNS Domain Name ) that is better, becose we can not re write that ip each
time that this IP change.
It is that i see to finish the VPN IPSec into m0n0wall.

Actualy i usin on one point m0n0wall and end of de Tunnel a Linksys VP41,
and work fine, but i have the problem that the both points have dinamic ip
address, into the Linksys a can put a domain name for the remote ip gateway,
but into m0n0wall no :(.

Thank's :)

Tixe