[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Slavcho Cekov" <scekov at freemail dot com dot mk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  How to put read only config.xml inside CDROM ISO
 Date:  Wed, 15 Dec 2004 20:27:43 +0100
Hi I have read Faq and for my problem it says :

13.25. Can I put my configuration file into the m0n0wall CD?ut keep in mind this means you will need
to burn a new CD any time you want to change anything on the configuration.

To do this, replace the file /conf.default/config.xml on the iso with your config.xml file.

I don't see this folder when I open cdrom iso file in windows. Can someone tell me what program and
in what operating system should I use to see this folder. Because the point is config.xml to be
inside CD.
Thanks a lot