[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  A dot L dot M dot Buxey at lboro dot ac dot uk
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  captive portal logon page - checking acceptance
 Date:  Wed, 15 Dec 2004 20:15:46 +0000
hi,

On my captive portal page I would like to have a check-box ticked
(so that the user accepts terms and conditions for acceptable usage)
I would like them to HAVE to tick the checkbox - or their login wont
occur (well, it wont even be checked against RADIUS!). what would
be the easiest way to obtain this - is there already something
in the back-end that does this check (some variable I need to pass
as a checkbox item on the logon page?)

Alan