[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  A dot L dot M dot Buxey at lboro dot ac dot uk
 To:  Peter Parnican <peter at procad dot sk>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] pay for adding new funcionality
 Date:  Wed, 15 Dec 2004 23:57:09 +0000
Hi,

> And if i can be more exact:
> per-IP (user) bandwidth stats / accounting and possibility to have own
> captive portal web page located on the same HDD as m0n0.

err, you CAN have the captive portal web page on the same HDD as m0n0..thats
where it resides after you've installed it. Images , though, that'd be nice
(currently my images are from another system which is allowed access to
via a captive portal rule - but then browsers bleat and complain
(well, IE does!) that some of the elements of the page are insecure

alan