[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chet Harvey <chet at pittech dot com>
 To:  Peter Parnican <peter at procad dot sk>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] pay for adding new funcionality
 Date:  Thu, 16 Dec 2004 10:59:04 -0500
I believe (someone correct me if I am wrong) that per IP stats can be captured
if you turn on logging for all outbound and then set your syslogging to a remote
syslog server. From the syslog server you can run MRTG or Analog or whatever
flavor of log parsing you prefer for you statistics.

IMHO you couldnt pay anyone enough to modify an embeded firewall to house the
amount of logging you are requestng.

Chet Harvey
Protecting your Digital Assets
703.407.7311