[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Peter Parnican" <peter at procad dot sk>
 To:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] pay for adding new funcionality
 Date:  Thu, 16 Dec 2004 17:53:33 +0100
Hi,
thx. for all answers but i was thinking somethings like all-in-one. I mean I
dont want more computers for monitoring, loging etc.
It could be very good to have possibility copy (from my XP or Linux PC )
html or php pages for captive portal to m0n0 PC without creating new image.

It could be more users-friendly, similar to ftp or copying files over the
network p2p.

I undererstad users who are using wrap or soekris with FLASH Card disk,
there is not enought space for users databese of traffic counting,  etc.
But there should be possibility for standart PC, like AMD 1.3GHz, 40GB HDD
its much cheaper than soekris (in my case its 45%).
Without monitor its consume 60W, so its still OK.

But if ill use 2 PC, one for m0m0 second for monitoring and etc. it will
cost more, ill need more space and etc.

This shoul be thread about wishlist... :-)

peter