[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Phill R Kenoyer <phill at bmg50 dot com>
 To:  'M0n0Wall' list <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  WRAP 2c - 1 ethernet, two mini-pci + mini-pci 802.11b card.
 Date:  Thu, 16 Dec 2004 09:58:27 -0800
I have a WRAP 2c that has 1 ethernet port, two mini-pci slots, and
includes one mini-pci 802.11b card.  I'm willing to trade for a Soekris
or WRAP that has three ethernet ports on it.

I bought this WRAP to use on a wireless relay, but it does not run
Pebble Linux.  I have m0n0wall on it right now and it runs fine with
m0n0wall.  In a pinch I had to pull my Soekris firewall hardware to
build my wireless relay.  So now I need to replace my firewall.

I bought it from wisp-router.com, but they are not responding to my
emails currently.  I guess they don't want to take it back for trade or
refund.  I bought it on November 20th, so it's only a few weeks old.  I
will include original invoice for warranty.

Any takers?