[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chet Harvey <chet at pittech dot com>
 To:  Peter Parnican <peter at procad dot sk>
 Cc:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] pay for adding new funcionality
 Date:  Thu, 16 Dec 2004 13:10:19 -0500
I guess I come at it from a different perspective in that I want less on my
firewall as possible. I have mutli m0n0s deployed all reporting back to a single
syslog server for incident reporting. In my world a firewall is a single piece
in an enterprise security solution.

Since I get in trouble for having so many boxes in the basement, I can see your
point of view also =)

Chet