[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  eric at ericmagny dot com
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Detailed accounting options?
 Date:  Thu, 16 Dec 2004 21:06:58 -0500
Hi!

I have exactly the same needs.

Dinesh, in previous thread, told me this about the captive portal :

>i guess this could be done, using the MAC address
>as the Username RADIUS attribute. i'll add a toggle
>for it in the next beta release.

What I understand  is we can just tun on the captive portal, put every mac we
want to log in pass thru list..  So everyone will go over the captive portal
whitout any auth. but traffic will be accounted in radius server..  Nice
function for me ! ;)

Best Regards,

eric.

--