[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jared Frank" <jdf16 at uakron dot edu>
 To:  "'Chris Buechler'" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Cisco Leap
 Date:  Fri, 17 Dec 2004 17:23:40 -0500
Hi, actually, what I meant is can it be used as a client to a cisco leap
network.  And have it do that automatically with the xml.  I know the an
driver supports leap so I was just wondering if I could connect to a leap
network [my school] and route my lan to it. So the wireless would be the WAN
connection.  Also, I was wondering if it was possible to then create a vpn
over the wan and route all traffic to it. This way the WAN would be going
over the vpn, not the lan.  Thanks for your help!

 - Jared