[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mitch \(WebCob\)" <mitch at webcob dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Detailed accounting options?
 Date:  Thu, 16 Dec 2004 12:50:22 -0800
I've seen a variety of discussions over the months concerning people wanting
to tie mono to a remote mrtg database, etc. etc.

So far my searched turned up a lot of general discussion, but I can't find
exactly what I need - hoping someone has implemented this already and can
provide a few pointers.

I've got a client that wants to know who's using the bandwidth. Because of
DHCP clients, they need to know the IP and are hoping to record the MAC.
Total usage might be enough, ideally, something like MRTG / RTG on both an
aggregate and per client basis would be ideal.

Did I miss it - has it been done?

A reference to a subject line or link would be great - thanks!

m/