[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Shoval Tomer" <shoval at softov dot co dot il>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  bridging with m0n0wall
 Date:  Sat, 18 Dec 2004 17:27:02 +0200
Hi all.
Is it possible to use m0n0wall to shape traffic by bridging alone?
I'm quote content with the FW we have, and just like to add a traffic
shaper.
Changing ip addresses is something I really don't want to do as we have
numerous VPN Site to Site connections setup and it'll require
reconfiguring them all.

I thought of putting m0n0wall in a bridging config between the FW and
our LAN (on the inside, to shape traffic that goes to the VPN too).

Is it possible?
Can someone provide some config samples?

Shoval Tomer,
IT Manager,
SofTov Advanced Systems, Ltd.