[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Mat Murdock <mmurdock underscore lists at kimballequipment dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Wrap and Crypto Card
 Date:  Sun, 19 Dec 2004 00:16:01 -0700
Ok, I did some more research and found that there is a card made by
Soekris, the vpn 1411, that should work on a wrap system board.  I also
found that there is some conflicting views as to whether it actually
does any good.  Can someone comment on this, and is it best to just
order these direct from Soekris?

Thanks,

Mat Murdock