 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Select local VPN endpoint
 Date:  Sun, 19 Dec 2004 13:23:38 +0100
Hi!

Is it or would it be possible to select the endpoint a VPN-connection?

I'd like to be able to locate my VPN-users on different interfaces, or
on a virtual interface with a fixed IP for each user.

I have a number of different user-groups, that need access to different
services:
	user_A server_1
	user_B server_1
	user_C server_2
	user_D server_2
	user_E server_3
	etc

One way I see that is giving fixed ip to users, so user A alway get
10.200.200.1, user B alway get 10.200.200.2 etc, and then lt the
firewall rules decide what they can access.

Another way would be to put the servers on different interfaces
(multi-DMZ) , and bind each VPN-user to the correct interface.

How could that be done?