[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Frederick Page <fpage at thebetteros dot oche dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] A more complete list of nets to block at the perimeter
 Date:  Sun, 19 Dec 2004 18:17:24 +0100
Hallo Michael,

Michael Sierchio schrieb am 19. December 2004:

>I've ordered these according to netmask length.  These
>should never appear on the net.

[long list]

Very interesting, thank you very much. Could you please indicate a
source and/or URL where I might be able to find more information on
these addresses and why they should not appear "in the wild"? Some of
them are clear (RFC, reserved address-space) but with many ranges I'm
totally unfamiliar.

Kind regards   Frederick