[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Bart Smit <bit at signature dot nl>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] NATing blocks of addresses
 Date:  Tue, 4 Nov 2003 09:25:17 +0100 (CET)
On Mon, 3 Nov 2003, Chad R. Larson wrote:

> We've been messing around with using the exec.php URL to stuff ipnat
> commands in, but they will naturally disappear after a boot.

May I grab this opportuity to re-iterate my wish for some sort of hook
(hidden; advanced users only) for putting in additional stuff to run at
startup (e.g. after complete initialization of m0n0wall). This will let
users who absolutely need it enter static routes, network interface media
options, and other relatively advanced but sometimes just essential stuff.
In this case it may help crl as well.

--B