[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alexandre Gambati" <gambati at hotmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Upgrading
 Date:  Tue, 04 Nov 2003 21:29:59 +0000
Hi everybody.

I prepare Hard disks for use with monowall by using phydiskwrite utility
provided my Manuel Kasper.  However, when i try to upgrade my system to a
new version, something goes wrong and i can't upgrade it.  I can upload the
image file via a ftp client, but when i click in "upgrade firmware" option
in webgui i get one of this errors:

Image corrupt
File Not Found
Cannot decompress image file, unexpected end of file.

Theres a secure way but using phydiskwrite to prepare the hard disk for
using in monowall (Linux based preparation, for example)?

Thanks in advance.

MSN Messenger: converse com os seus amigos online.
http://messenger.msn.com.br