[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Phil Greenway <m0n0wall at wenck dot com dot au>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Multiple IP's on external interface
 Date:  Wed, 05 Nov 2003 09:52:34 +1000
I need to setup multiple IPs on the external interface as we have a
Cisco PIX Firewall/VPN hardware box (something I had no control over)
installed in our office.

Is it possible to shell into a m0n0wall install to edit the rc.conf ???

I know if I add the following line - ifconfig_lo0_alias0="inet
127.0.0.254 netmask 0xffffffff"

I can create an IP Alias.

Any ideas ?