[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "PaulPigster" <paul dot pigster at cox dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  pb18r522.img working on a net4801
 Date:  Tue, 4 Nov 2003 20:55:19 -0500
Hi,

I bought a Soekris net4801 before I realised m0n0wall didn't support it yet
:-)

So after reading the Hackers Guide and the following generic FreeBSD guide
on the net4801:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~ekremer/unix/soekris/net4801/
I now have m0n0wall running on my net4801.

It is based on the pb18r522 image running on a 4.8 kernel and can be
downloaded from here if anyone is interested.
http://members.cox.net/soekris.net4801/net4801.img

I installed this using Manuel's physdiskwrite tool.

Not sure if I got it right, but it seems to work so far :-)

Cheers,
Paul.