[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chad R. Larson" <clarson at eldocomp dot com>
 To:  "m0n0wall at wenck dot com dot au" <m0n0wall at wenck dot com dot au>, "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Multiple IP's on external interface
 Date:  Tue, 4 Nov 2003 19:39:59 -0700
At 04:52 PM 11/4/2003, Phil Greenway wrote:
>I need to setup multiple IPs on the external interface as we have a Cisco
>PIX Firewall/VPN hardware box (something I had no control over) installed
>in our office.
>
>Is it possible to shell into a m0n0wall install to edit the rc.conf ???

No.  You've missed a fundamental.  All configuration of the m0n0wall is
done via PHP.  There is no shell, and there are no rc files.

>Any ideas ?

I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish.  Why do you need multiple
addresses?  Are you putting the m0n0wall in front of or behind the PIX?

-- CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE --