[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Instigater" <bloo at sveiks dot lv>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] New wlan cards ?
 Date:  Tue, 4 Nov 2003 04:44:00 +0200
This is not a subject because my ISA NE2000 compatible network card is
found. Also this is rather old hardware P75 and there are no such a setting
in BIOS. I tested m0n0wall with some newer hardware. On Pentium Pro200 the
same result. There is one misterious error  about bad parameter in ISA bus
during the hardware detection.

Instigater