[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Petr Verner <verner at ipps dot cz>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] destination for advanced outbound NAT?
 Date:  Tue, 4 Nov 2003 11:53:50 +0100
I don't think so. With this ability you can only specify a network where firewall will do NAT
or where will not do. I think you need transparent proxy. It's similar to port redirection in
inbound NAT,
but on LAN interface. You can't do this by m0n0wall webGUI, because it works only with WAN
interface.

Petr