[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Instigater" <bloo at sveiks dot lv>
 To:  "M0n0wall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Adding supports for card
 Date:  Thu, 6 Nov 2003 09:28:54 +0200
Hi,
I tested my aironet in PC Card adapter. M0n0wall says that Card inserted in
Slot 0 but then nothing. It doesnt' show up as an interface. I also tested
Prism based card and it worked well. I have read that in earlier driver
stages author called to supplay those numbers to him. I believe that an
driver is missing some hadware identification numbers. What are the
possibilities to add those numbers in driver and how can I get those
numbers?

Instigater