[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mitch \(WebCob\)" <mitch at webcob dot com>
 To:  bmah at acm dot org
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Little setup help.
 Date:  Thu, 6 Nov 2003 08:17:17 -0800
Not sure what they are telling you Bruce - maybe you should pass along the
geek speak they are saying directly...

They could be advising you to put a firewall with NAT capability in front of
your hosted boxes... they could be telling you that you can connect to your
own hosted boxes through a VPN tunnel...

In either case you can use monowall, depending of course on the amount of
bandwidth you are using, you can select appropriate hardware - but you need
to define the problem better.

m/