[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Bart Smit <bit at signature dot nl>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  new kernel config
 Date:  Tue, 4 Nov 2003 14:06:10 +0100 (CET)
Hi all,

I noticed that the kernel config for the NET45XX as listed on the website
has gotten out of sync with the current state of affairs (pb19).

The only real difference is the addition of:

	options		BRIDGE

(the identifier has also changed, but that's rather unimportant).

As I can imagine that keeping this stuff up to date is a bit of a hassle
(albeit minor), and since the kernel config is included in the kernel
itself, maybe Manuel could drop this file from the website?

For those who don't know the trick, this is how you extract the kernel
config file from a kernel that stores it:

	strings -n 3 kernel | sed -n 's/^___//p'

regards,

--Bart