[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Instigater" <bloo at sveiks dot lv>
 To:  "M0n0wall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] question on packet shaping.
 Date:  Sat, 8 Nov 2003 14:35:39 +0200
This shapes every LAN host's upload to 200 for every host that is not on LAN
If you want shape for only particular one host and leave without shaping all others then you should
specify:
LAN        * LAN        * that.one.host    * 200Kbit/s    source

Just remember that you cannot limit bandwidth between LAN hosts and therefore your upload server
must reside outside the LAN.
In your example you could specify "any" in destination this would be the same.

Instigater