[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Instigater" <bloo at sveiks dot lv>
 To:  "M0n0wall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] question on packet shaping.
 Date:  Sat, 8 Nov 2003 18:12:30 +0200
My rule shapes every LAN host upload to 200 kbit/s

I believe you should make 2 rules:
1. for upload
2. for download

1. LAN    * LAN    * any    * 200kbit    source
2. LAN    * any    * LAN    * 200kbit    destination

This gives for every host in LAN area 200kbit up and 200kbit downstream and
no shaping between LAN hosts.

Instigater