[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ira Snyder <iwsnyder at csupomona dot edu>
 To:  Josh Davis-Ryan <joshdr77 at hotmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] feature request and a bug
 Date:  Tue, 11 Nov 2003 01:11:22 -0800
To get the dynamic name working, you should be able to do it with the
Services > DNS Forwarder Page.  At the bottom, you can add records to
override ones that come from the internet.

Example:
Host      Domain          IP            Description
irasnyd   homelinux.com   192.168.1.12  irasnyd.homelinux.com correction

And that fixes is so that it just works from inside and outside.

Ira Snyder