[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Ira Snyder <iwsnyder at csupomona dot edu>
 To:  Josh Davis-Ryan <joshdr77 at hotmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] feature request and a bug
 Date:  Tue, 11 Nov 2003 01:11:22 -0800
To get the dynamic name working, you should be able to do it with the
Services > DNS Forwarder Page.  At the bottom, you can add records to
override ones that come from the internet.

Host      Domain          IP            Description
irasnyd   homelinux.com  irasnyd.homelinux.com correction

And that fixes is so that it just works from inside and outside.

Ira Snyder