[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Fady Makar" <fady dot makar at mapds dot com dot au>
 To:  "M0n0Wall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  VPN Setup
 Date:  Wed, 12 Nov 2003 17:06:07 +1100
Hi,

I have been using M0n0wall for a number of months now with no problems,
everything is running fine and according to plan, now it is time for me to
setup VPN which I have in place now and worked fine without M0n0wall in
place, but once M0n0wall is back in its place I get error 619 when trying to
connect to the VPN server behind M0n0wall,

The VPN server is a Windows 2000 Server setup with RRAS and also setup with
NAT, I have natted 1723 & 1701 to the VPN server form M0n0wall,

I have tried lots of things trying to tweak M0n0wall to allow VPN through
but with no success,

Any suggestions are welcome

Much appreciated in advance

Thanks

Fady.

Fady Makar

Network Administrator
MapData Sciences Pty Ltd
fady dot makar at mapds dot com dot au
Office: (02) 8436 2816
Fax:    (02) 8436 2888
Mobile: 0411 628 590
http://www.mapds.com.au
      Level 2, 156 Pacific Highway Greenwich Sydney NSW 2065