[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Sage Telecommunications Pty Ltd" <rod at sages dot com dot au>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  ne2k ethernet support
 Date:  Thu, 13 Nov 2003 07:46:14 +0800
I am trying to use an older 'brick' unisys box as a wireless gateway.
Problem is that the ethernet port is a ne2k ISA clone. I have loaded the
monowall image onto a hard drive ok ( after RTFM and discovering that the
phpdiskwrite utility will run under win98 but won't detect the hard drive
<sigh> ). Is there anyway to boot into a command prompt to allow for mods
for n/w drivers etc? Or has anyone else managed to get a ne2k card running
under monowall?
thanks
Rod