[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Bryan Kohlstedt <kohlstedt at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] PIX vs m0n0wall testing -- requesting input (was: Re: [m0n0wall] Re: Re: Re: to Wrap or to Soekris that is my question? What about VIA?)
 Date:  Sun, 19 Dec 2004 20:45:38 -0600
Anyone have a price list on the products (USD) from Iwill? The G304
looks nice. I've been looking for a good rackmount m0n0wall solution.
Most of my clients don't need more throughput than a wrap or 4801
could provide. However, a lot of them have equipment racks and they
want (some of them I was surprised they care at all) something that
can be rackmounted instead of just having the box sit on top of
something else.

Nexcom also has some nice rackmount products:
http://www.nexcom.com/0330/NexWeb/WebEN/

I'm looking for more cost effective alternatives.

I know this topic comes up fairly often, but, the hardware that's
available seems to change very often.

Bryan