[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jason Humes <jhumes at acs dot on dot ca>
 To:  'Mat Murdock' <mmurdock underscore lists at kimballequipment dot com>, "'m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] M0n0wall Feature Comparison
 Date:  Mon, 20 Dec 2004 13:56:11 -0500
Hi
The Pix506e will do PPTP endpoint termination, and also has an SSL Web Based
Administration utility, PDM (its actually MUCH MUCH better since version
3.02 came out.).  Thanks  Anyone ever do any speed tests through these
firewalls, either the pix or the m0n0wall...I have, and would like to
compare notes.  I've done these tests using different packet sizes and found
very differing results.  Thanks.

Jason