[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Robert Staph" <rstaph at digitalimpreza dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] M0n0wall Feature Comparison
 Date:  Mon, 20 Dec 2004 14:48:53 -0500
The number if interfaces might need adjusting, m0n0wall supports more than
3, not sure of exactly how many more though (as many as you have free
IRQs?).  Same goes for flash mem, RAM, and Processor...  Unless you are
talking about soekris or WRAP only hardware, which you might want to define
a bit better.  (and even when talking about soekris you can get an add-on
dual or quad interface board).

I'm not sue of what platform the Cisco runs on, but its probably not PC
based.  You'll want to mention that.

-Rob