[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Daniele Guazzoni <daniele dot guazzoni at gcomm dot ch>
 To:  m0n0wall list <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] M0n0wall Feature Comparison
 Date:  Tue, 21 Dec 2004 00:48:34 +0100
Chris Buechler wrote:
> PIX has stateful failover.  Not sure if the 506 supports that, but the
> bigger ones do.  m0n0wall has no failover at this point.

I'm working on the VRRP implementation on m0n0wall to get a stere0wall :-)

If somebody has already started with this issue please drop me a mail to
coordinate the efforts.

Chris, Manuel, are there any architecture definition / rules I have to
comply to ?

	regards

Daniele Guazzoni

Senior Network Engineer, CCNP, CCNA

Ackersteinstrasse 203
CH-8049 Zurich

http://www.gcomm.ch
mail: daniele dot guazzoni at gcomm dot ch

PGP key ID 0xA8CC16F7
"Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice;
it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."
                         William Jennings Bryan